Special alloy sensor: A special alloy sensor for the PH meter that allows faster and more accurate testing of pH and temperature.
ATC automatic temperature compensation system: The pH meter can automatically balance the temperature of the test liquid and reduce the error caused by measuring the temperature difference of the liquid.
Detachable probe: The PH probe of the PH meter can be removed. If you accidentally break the glass electrode, you don’t need to buy a new PH meter. You can purchase a new PH probe to replace it.
COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a rugged portable case
Simple and fast: Just turn on the pH tester and gently stir the water and an accurate reading will appear in a few seconds. If there is no operation for 5 minutes, the pH tester will automatically turn off.
Weight: about 51 grams
Excellent instrument, very accurate and durable
Measuring pH range: 0.0-14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ±1 pH (20 ° C), ± 2 pH
Temperature compensation: 0-60 ° C
type electronic instrument is ideal for aquariums, fishing, swimming pools, school laboratories, food and beverages, etc.
Please calibrate with buffer solution before use.
Easy to operate
1. Remove the protective cover.
2. First wash the electrode with distilled water and blot dry with filter paper.
3. Turn on the PH via the “ON-OFF” switch on the top of the battery compartment.
4. Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution until the immersion level is reached. Under no circumstances should you immerse yourself in the display level above.
5. Gently stir and wait for the value to stabilize.
6. After use, turn off the pH, rinse the electrode with distilled water and place a protective cap.