The model CRAF-100ATC has °F unit system. With the indication of the percentage we may know the freezing point of either ethylene glycol or propylene glycol based cooling systems. And they can also be used to test the concentration of ethylene glycol or propylene glycol in antifreeze liquids. The CRAF-100ATC has Automatic Temperature Compensation System.
– The Antifreeze/Battery/cleaning fluids Refractometer is designed for testing for concentration of the battery fluids, antifreeze liquid and cleaning fluids. With the indication of the percentage you may know at which temperature the fluid will be frozen for both propylene glycol and ethylene glycol. It can also be used for checking the strength of electrolyte solution batteries.
– It’s FULLY EQUIPPED with ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) that automatically adjust itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use. Capable of measuring with high accuracy and provides precise results. It’s equipped with vivid and sharp reticle chart for easy and comfortable reading.
– Measuring Range: Ethylene Glycol: -84°F-32°F (0-70%); Propylene Glycol: -60°F-32°F (0-63%)
Battery Fluids: 1.100-1.400sg
– Resolution Factor: Ethylene Glycol: 5°F
Propylene Glycol: 5°F
Battery Fluids: 0.01sg
– Reference Temperature: 20°C
– ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
– Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
– Weight: 165g
– Portable Refractometer
– Mini Screw Driver
– Suction tube
– Soft protective carrying case
– English User Manual