– Each kind of gem has a typical refractive index due to its chemical composition and crystallization structure. Refractive index is one of most important optical parameter, through the parameters you can judge whether the gem is an anisotropic or isotropic stone.
– This digital gem refractometer is designed to measure the refractive index of gems accurately. With the full range from 1.400 to 2.000 RI, it can be used to test almost all kinds of gem. You don?t need to apply RI fluid, just simply put your sample on the test platform and read the result on the LCD very quickly and conveniently.
– A gem refractometer is the primary and most powerful tool in gemstone identification. Therefore, it is widely used in jewelry stores, gem workshops, museums & collections, auctions, laboratories and etc.
– High accuracy
– No refractometer oil needed
– Read results on LCD
– Easy and simple to use
– Product Name: Gem Refractometer
– Model: DGR-501
– Color: Silver
– Material: Alumuim Alloy
– Power Supply: 1x 9V Layer-built Battery(Not including)
– Working temperature: 5 ~ 30°C
– Measuring Range: 1.400 ~ 2.000 RI
– Item Size: approx. 105 x 60 x 35 mm